Who to contact ?

User or user representative who requests assistance to file a complaint may be assisted, at its option:

by the Users’Committee

At all times, to make a complaint or to use the remedies available to you, you can get help with your users' committee:

At the Users’commitee office:
232-800 Chomedey blvd. A tower
Laval (Québec) H7V 3Y4

By phone:
450 978-8609

By e-mail:


By the CSSS de Laval’s Service Quality and Complaints Commission

You can file a complaint with the CSSS de Laval’s Service Quality and Complaints Commission. If you need help filing your complaint, that person can also assist you or refer you to an organization for this purpose.

For more information, please read this flyer.

By phone:
450 668-1010 # 23628

By e-mail:


By the Centre d'assistance et d'accompagnement aux plaintes – Laval (CAAP Laval)

The Centre d'assistance et d'accompagnement aux plaintes - Laval is a community organization where you can obtain all the assistance and support needed to submit your complaint.

By mail:
672, boulevard des Laurentides, bureau 217
Laval (Québec) H7G 4S6

By phone:
450 662-6022

By fax:
450 662-9620

By e-mail:


By the Ombudsman

If you have not received feedback 45 days after receipt of your complaint by the Service Quality and Complaints Commission or if you are not satisfied with the answer, you can, as a last resort, take your case to the Ombudsman:

By phone:
Toll Free: 1 800 463-5070



These several steps are done in the privacy and do not charge for the complainant.

You always have the right to be accompanied by:

  • The person of your choice (a relative, friend, someone you trust);
  • The users' committee of the institution;
  • The help and support organization (Centre d'assistance et d'accompagnement aux plaintes) of the region where you live.

The content of this page is adapted from the web site of Comité des usagers du CSSS de Richelieu-Yamaska, that the Users'committee of CSSS de Laval is giving there best wishes.


*** The users' complaints are not treat the same way as it is explain above, when it concerns a healt specialist refer to LSSSS, art. 15. Refer to the right to complaint section.